- My Home
- My Overview
- My Sponsored Children
- My Giving & Account
- Country & Project Updates
- My Sponsorship Guide
- Share Sponsorship
A glimpse into the life of your sponsored child's community
Weather in Nyamagabe not available
2013Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, World Vision was able to work alongside communities to accomplish the following in 2013.
- Helped 100 families become more financially educated through training on savings and credit.
- Provided skills training to help 50 vulnerable families earn an income.
Food and Agriculture
- Nearly 1,000 households are now growing fruit trees using agroforestry practices to boost land productivity and provide nutritious food for children.
- Supplied basic equipment such as spades, picks, and hoes to strengthen community initiatives in erosion control and crop protection.
Water and Sanitation
- Constructed a pipeline with clean water in the community so children and their families no longer have to collect water from a dirty well far from their home.
- Provided construction materials to improve the facilities of five schools, upgrading the learning environment for kids.
- Supported the construction of housing for teachers to help attract educators to work in remote areas.
- Provided support for 98 of the community's most vulnerable children, allowing them to stay in school.
- Equipped two community centers with internet connection and 12 computers, giving children and adults access to technology.
- Held youth conferences that brought together 700 young people from different denominations, encouraging them to promote peace and healing.